Today, I am going to make Roasted Makhana which is very easy to make and full of healthy nutrients. So, before I start with the recipe, let me quickly tell you the benefits of eating Makhana:
Benefits of Makhanas:
- It is low in calories and high in fiber
- Great source of carbohydrates, proteins, zinc, magnesium, potassium.
- It also helps in weight loss
- It is good for anti-aging as it contains some anti-aging enzymes which help in repairing damaged cells
- Makhana is good for people suffering from heart problems, diabetic, obesity, and high blood pressure
So, now we know that Makhana has these many health benefits, we must start eating it regularly. So, let’s start with the recipe now.
- Salt to Taste( Namak)
- Deshi Ghee
- Chaat Masala
Method to prepare
- Switch on the gas and heat the pan
- When pan is heated, put ghee in it
- Put makhana in the pan and fry on medium heat (approx 1 minute) till it get light brown in color (do not fry too much)
- Now, switch off the gas, take the fried makhanas in the mixing bowl
- Add some salt to taste, chaat masala, and mix them well
- Now, your Roasted Makhana is ready to serve and eat
- Put it on a plate or bowl and serve with tea or coffee as you like
- Enjoy the spicy, healthier, and crunchy Roasted Makhana with your family/friends.
You can watch the recipe video given below as well. I hope you like the recipe, if Yes, please do comment your thought as it encourages me.